Brad Pitt + Global Green USA Seeking Partners for New Orleans Green Community
This is fantastic news--we have a little quid pro quo that could change the future of a company forever. Seriously. Pitt + Global Green USA have partnered to build a sustainable community in New Orleans. They are seeking cornerstone partners, each with category exclusivity, to help create a prototype for affordable, green housing. Housing will be energy-efficient with environmentally conscious and weather-resistant materials. Here's how the deal works:
Potential Partner Company Provides:
- $1-2 million in year one, with right of first refusal in years two-four
- Support for green initiatives through employee education
- Support for green initiatives through consumer awareness program, sales of iconic products, etc.
Potential Partner Company Receives:
- Inclusion in Global Green USA stories with media outlets such as "The Oprah Winfrey Show," People Magazine, "The Today Show," "Dateline NBC," VH1, etc.
- Earn consumer trust and brand loyalty through commitment to Go Global Green
- Affiliation with celebrity spokesperson Brad Pitt
The deadline to act on this is January 31, 2007. That's about it as far available information, but I think this could be a great opportunity to get your company going on an explosively green track. Will it be profitable? Hard to say, but there looks to be substantial upside. Via PRNewswire via 'razzi.